It is the chief mission of Bolliger & Sons, to provide Risk Management for our clients with innovative competitive products through insurance companies, who in turn protect them from potential economic loss.
Bolliger & Sons Inc.
Earl W. Bolliger, founded Bolliger & Sons, Inc. in 1946. The agency-now owned and operated by his three sons, Drew, Randy and Michael – is structured to provide the most complete coverage and risk management at a fair price. By diversifying insurance coverage through agency departments, we are able to direct more expertise to specific insurance needs. This broadens our base with insurance companies which allow us to offer more insurance choices to our customers.
At Bolliger & Sons our goal is to provide our clients with the best value-driven insurance products available. For over 65 years we have developed relationships with many insurance companies, some of which we have represented since our company was established. We carefully choose the companies we represent.
In selecting insurance companies, we:
- Evaluate the company’s longevity, stability and financial strength (A.M. Best Rating)
- Analyze study and evaluate their various products to ensure that you receive the maximum value for your dollar.
- Review their claims reporting system, turnaround time, loss control system and responsiveness to our inquires.
We Value you as a customer and prove it with our service
A few examples of this include:
- Scheduled reviews of your insurance programs
- Claims assistance to enhance claims service between you and the company
- Assistance with employment practices matters
- Budgeting and projections for premium payments and financing
- Premium to risk analysis
- Assistance in the reduction of both frequency and severity of claims exposure
We will serve as your insurance advisor striving to organize your insurance portfolio, track your claims, endorsements and generally manage all of your insurance functions.
To assist you whenever you need us, we will provide you our local, toll-free, fax numbers and e-mail addresses. In addition, many of our insurance company’s customer service units operate on 24-hour-a-day, year round service for immediate assistance.